Folder views ?

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Quick question that I'm too lazy to search the forums for the answer to...

I usually just select "list" under the view tab for folder, but I'd like to know how I get "created" as one of the options? Right now, modified is the only date related option. I have some pics that got renamed in a batch so I need the created option to get them back in order.

First of all I think you mean "details", but anyways all you should have to do is right click on the date modified or type or name or whatever and you should get a list

no, I do mean modified, from the drop down list in explorer, not from the details view

Okay then your going to have to switch to details mode for a second to get it in the drop down list. Once your in details mode right click on the(see picture) and add whatever it is that you want, the ngo ahead and switch back to List and it should be in the dropdown menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back