• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Folder backgrounds

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Is there a way to change the boring white backgrounds in folders e.g My music, pictures e.t.c when they,ve been open?????I,d like to have a different colour or picture in each one...:D :cool:

T

TR!GG3R

i think it can if u edit the shellstyle.dll ov ya theme ya using coz im usin a theme thats got the my pics my music n my movies folders with diff pics hope this help u can edit the shellstyle.dll in reshack :)

sorry, henyman, I'm busy working right now, don't usually go in the chat room while working, me gets distracted and can't concentrate then, and I have to get this project done today.

Be there in the chat room in couple hours maybe....

:cool:

Alan

its only fun
Originally posted by marge simpson
Is there a way to change the boring white backgrounds in folders e.g My music, pictures e.t.c when they,ve been open?????I,d like to have a different colour or picture in each one...:D :cool:

I think, if i'm right it's a programme called Window's FX.

I think it's from Stardock .

Have a look at the attached image, thats how I done it.

Hope this helps
Alan

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
folders

Thanks Alan,I'll have a look at that. P.S I'm asking for Homer cause he sure can't use a computer. --------------------------------------------------

:eek: :confused: :p :D O. A. HOMER "TO START PRESS ANY KEY,,,,,,,WHERE'S THE' ANY' KEY??????? D'oh!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown