Flashget, Net Transport or Stardownloader

• Thread starter NotBold_Fortune
  • Start date
N

NotBold_Fortune

Flashget, Net Transport or Stardownloader

Is anyone familiar with the above download accelerators?

I was wondering if either of them can help with speeding up downloads from Kazaa. If they can, I sure can't figure out how to set them up to. Do you know how?

I'm on a 56k Dialup connection, and would like a little help with speeding up Kazaa downloads.

Thanks. :)

Unfortunately, you can't use a download manager with Kazaa, Bold. They only work for regular web downloads.

If you want to optimize your Kazaa downloading, use Kazaa Lite instead of the regular Kazaa software. Kazaa Lite has all kinds of tweaks for speeding things up.

LOL. (Now he tells me.) Where were you over there, buddy? Been trying to get an answer over there for like forever.

Hey, it's sunday. And if my math is correct:

November + Sunday = Football

:D

You have football. We have the Chargers. LOL

Anyway, Flute sure is playing a good game today.

:) Been awhile since I've been here.

Still wish someone could fix my name to Bold_Fortune.

Yes...but she still won't go out with me.

Oh, you me about my name.

I asked everybody a long time ago.

What happened was, when I first joined sometime back, I registered as Bold_Fortune...but Cox Cable had just changed my e-mail address to "@cox.net"...from "@cox.com". Well, I forgot, and entered @cox.net on my registration.

So then, I can't log in with Bold_Fortune, because they tell me that name is taken. So now I'm NotBold_Fortune, just a bad simile.

Ohhh ...ok. We'll have to look into it. (All I can do is ask.) :)

LOL. I did that a year and a half ago. No response.

I jus asked Jewelzz in a pm. And I asked if I should go to EP. I figure one step atta time. :p

NotBold_Fortune, or Bold if I may be so bold... :)

Try this app. Share Monkey Speedup It is a great companion proggie
to KaZaA or KaZaA Lite. It forces KaZaA to search for more sources
more often, and can sometimes make a big difference.

(remove the space... didn't want to hotlink)

h ttp://www.zope.org.uk/sharemonkey/software/sharemonkey_speedup_setup.exe

I've looked and there is no Bold_Fortune registered :shrug: Just say the word and I'll change NotBold_Fortune to Bold_Fortune :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back