flash mx

S

sic166mhz

THAT'S RIGHT, FLASH MX IS OUT!!!EHEHE, it has been released by macromedia a few days ago..i mean, it has left beta stage. I saw this in Flashkit.com, they have a great review of the program, u guys can check it out here . i've already read it, and for the review shows of the program capabilities, IT ROCKS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE IT!!

WOW that does loook good .. bit out of my price range though $800 isnt it ?

yeah, it's out of range for anyone i guess, at least i can't buy it..i'll just to download and "borrow" it, if u know what i mean..of course i realize that all the credits are to be given to Macromedia for this great piece of software..

Yeah, look foward to giving the trial ago, hopefully it will be a fully functional 30 day trial rather than a crippled demo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back