Flash MX - Dreamweaver MX

The main thing that sets apart Dreamweaver from Notepad is the nice GUI. It just streamlines the process a tad. But i prefer Notepad Plus when i'm writing a webpage. It has the colour coded tag thingy happening =P (what the hell is the name for this?)

Its just normal Notepad with a few extra enhancements and uses slightly less resources than wordpad. (you can change fonts as well)

It also does colour tags for C as well... mmm...

Dreamweaver vs Frontpage... Dreamweaver beats frontpage for the meer fact that frontpage adds CRAP onto your page...

Frontpage adds all these non-sensical tags to your page which are damned useless... If your browser can't handle a font tag then you should consider getting a new one...

erm.. yes... Frontpage = bloat page... dreamweaver = looks so damned nice compared to the competition...

Notepad Plus = GOD...

if your all hard coders macromedia makes homesite, dreamweaver features but tailored to hardcoders. i have loaded it and looked at but never used it much myself.
dreamweaver-beside writing all the code for a plugin as you drop it on the page and so forth( which i admit i watch it and tweak as needed) it maintains the whole site/ links etc and can be uploaded one shot. is also good if more than one working site as you can check in/ out files and a bunch of other stuff pagemill even did but macromedia has made a efficient unbloated program (something microsoft just can seem to do) that works well 70% of webmasters cant be wrong.........
also like the tie through editing of stuff through fireworks, flash and freehand in mx stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back