(FL, USA) Chaintech 5200 for sale

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5193810651&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
dd_1_b.JPG

xsivforce said:
Nice! I wonder what the reserve is on it.

I would guess anywhere between $40.00 to $45.00 (maybe $50.00, but that's like if it was only a few weeks old). they go for about $60.00 to $65.00 new.

I have one. :)

are you guys on crack, i know its an ok card but "NICE" and "i have one" like your serious don't go together here haha (i never was a good salesman), the reserve is only $20, its practically brand new, well new as in i never used it but for a few times. go ahead and bid if you want.

No, I was serious, it is a nice card. I know someone it would be perfect for.

ok well let me know, haven't checked on it this morning, but i didn't have any bids last night. I'll sell it straight away for $50 or you can just bid and see what its costs.

Ok well the **** on ebay who won made up some excuse my paypal doesn't work, so this is up for grabs again, i'll sell it now for $50 including shipping within the states and or $60 outside the states.

let me know.

The bidding only went to 25 bucks? Daaaaaamn. That's a bummer.

Well these cards are going on clearance at a lot of places. I know Office Depot had some FX5200's for $24... As well as some ATI 9200's.. for $24

Damn ShepsCrook, you're gonna make Lancer cry.

Yeah, I bought one at xmas for the wife and only paid like $39 after rebate.

Have to check out the 9200's at office depot, good (adequate) emergency backup. Thanks Sheps.

well i'll sell it to some unsuspecting person.

lancer since i was outbid by the dumb twit i still want it. pm me the details. my paypal always works.

Taggert_LOA said:
lancer since i was outbid by the dumb twit i still want it. pm me the details. my paypal always works.

Ya should have put a 30 dollar bid. :rolleyes: Ya cheap bastard. :p

j/k :D

haha probably.... am i ever gonna be shot of this damn card.

hey, lancer you ever plan on shipping me the card or are you going to keep my money? florida laws are very strict on fraud. don't make me press charges. you have in till the 24th of june to make good or you'll go to jail.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back