(FL) Stuff for sale

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
My bedroom looks like a techs server room, need to clean it out sooo.

8 port hub $5

Misc network cables and adaptor or all kinds $5

Linksys Router 4 ports (cant remember model, its the one most poeple have) $10

HP 1100 Laserjet printer $20

Windows 98se with original manual with key on it $10

Box of a 100 misc computer items $5, (cant be bothered to look in it) stuff like small h/d's more cables case parts, screws, etc...

CD-RW drive, that nly plays CDs but wont burn (but may just be a driver issue) $1

Various mice $2 optical and trackball's

Magnovox VHS and DVD combo player. $50 was $120 year ago, just never use it. with remote and manuals if i can find them.

Old socks with holes in them, great for fathers day :) ok i'm reaching now.... haha...

i'll add to it as i remember... most stuff can be mail usps ground for about $2-$4 or ups ground for much the same price.

on a lot of the stuff i'll give it to you free, just pay me for the shipping, just want to make space. i've still got a ****load to go through, let you know what other mans treasures i can find.

the ironic thing is i could do just about the same list lol I have so many old parts and such.

What do you figure the shipping on the VHS and DVD combo player would be to me in Central FL? I came accross some old VHS tapes (family tapes and such) I have but no longer have a player. You can only seem to buy the combo players these days in the store and I don't see paying that much atm.

its really light about 6lbs or less, so i think ground would be about $8-10 dollars.and i'll throw in the socks free of charge. :)

What kind of track ball meeesez mousez mice... you know? Logitech?

I got dibs on track balls... Ooooooh that sounds gross. :p

Did you say HDD? If so what size? What brand? How old?

Dibs on HDDs. :D

ermm they are probably logitec and maybe a microsoft one, let me know

pm me, makes it easier so i know what you want.

also see the two pc's i am selling one is second hand/used, the other is a brand new build, ( i build pc's on the side).

what 2 PCs, what specs??? I dont see them. I need a decent 3rd PC so that when I play Wow I can Dual box, and level my scondary characters on my other PC.

hehe

Just being lazy, don't want to be bothered in building yet another system right now.

:D

Oh and like Gonaads sais DIBS on PCS!

hehe

:eek: Lancer? No system specs?

patiently waiting....

Its been a while but i think he made another topic for the 2 pc's. check past 2-3weeks. I know they were on ebay might have already sold.

they might have sold yes. but the question is did the people get their product. he seems to have a habit of taking money and not mailing product. which is why i filed fraud charges against him with the Attorney generals office. let's see how he like jail time.

I want the Winders 98SE.

I seem to have lost my copy*cough*s somewhere.

Taggert_LOA said:
they might have sold yes. but the question is did the people get their product. he seems to have a habit of taking money and not mailing product. which is why i filed fraud charges against him with the Attorney generals office. let's see how he like jail time.

Who What Where?

he likes to take money for products but not ship them. for instance the video card i gave him money for and he never sent me. so i filed a fraud charge against him.

Thats really uncool !

Wonder why he is allowed to continue selling crap here huh ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back