Fix MP3 Volume levels between songs?

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

Is there an MP3 program that will fix volume levels between songs I want to burn onto CD, I don't think Nero does this. Does DB amp power convertor do this? These are what I have right now.

Thanks in advance....

Heeter

There is mp3gain, but I don't use it. I tested it on a couple of my mp3's and they weren't sounding good. When getting PCDJ Red a year, it has a decent gain system, but thats a $400 program just to use gain. But like I said, MP3Gain seems to be the better one that people like using.

Would you think that there might be a trail version of this around on their site, I would like to test it first.

Thanks,

Heeter

i've used mp3gain many times, usualy with great results

I don't think Nero does this.
Of course Nero does this. There are a few ways to acomplish it with Nero's filters. For normalizing the whole batch there are 2 methods, RMS and Peak. You can also idividually adjust each song if you want. MP3 Gain is great for MP3's you store and play on your computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back