fish learns to cook

FishBoy

Feeeesh
well for the past 18yrs (my whole life that is) i've always had someone to cook for me, my mom as a child and a maid for the past couple of years, and the lunch lady at the cafeteria when i got here to college, but now that we're on vacation the cafeteria is closed and i was hungry so i had to cook a couple of eggs for breakfast, i thought it was easy to crack an egg but i only got to remove the outer shell and the inner "bag-like" shell inside was there, but luckly the cleaning lady was there and she cracked all my eggs for me :D and i also put a lil too much butter and burned it a lil... but hey it was my first time cooking something and hope next time i do it worse :D

PS: i dont know why im telling you this but w/e it was fun

Houpla! You'll be whipping up cheese on toast in no time!!! :p :D

Evil Marge said:
You're 18 and never cooked before? :wow:
sadly no :( but i leanred how to cook rice when i was like 16 but never used it... but i like the idea of cooking i love chefs and stuff like that

Steevo said:
Go to Wendys.
lol i usually go to subway when i have nothing to eat or order pizza

hawedi said:
:) Well, it is an old joke, but immediately I remember THIS http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html
omg lool that's hillarious

I learned to cook at 12 right after my mom died.

I had to, i had to cook for my brothers and sister.

I love cooking now, so i do it as often as possible, there is nothing that is more fun that standing in a kitchen chopping up onions, cucumbers, and anything else edible that is part of some recipe.

I especially like to cook if i have a date, nothing that sets the scene better than a Candle lit dinner, home made.

X-Istence said:
I especially like to cook if i have a date, nothing that sets the scene better than a Candle lit dinner, home made.
Ooh, nice. ;)

i have been cooking for awhile mostly just stuff u put in the oven. I make really good elephant ear type things on the george foreman grill.

I first started to learn how to cook when I was about 8 years old when my parents taught me how to make stuff like scrambled eggs and toasted cheese sandwiches. Over the years, I learned to cook other foods and improved my skills (though I'm still referred to as a regular calamity Jane in the kitchen on occasions).

I once knew a girl who burnt water when I asked for some tea. Very sad. I love to cook, but no time. Congrats on your achievement, Fishboy.

ive always known how to cook, but i guess most people here dont know how to cook cuz were pampered here in saudi, and most of the arab world.

like say we go to kfc, or any restuarant, in the states u r suppose to throw away ur remains, here its ok, u just leave it and there are guys that come to clean it up, usually i clean it though, getting ready for canada, dont wanna get my ass kicked and get spit on my food :p

Well, being half German and half Guamanian, I pretty much grew up learning how to cook. I am willing to try most anything at least once. The best fun, is when my wife and I have time to cook together!!! Its great, just spending the time together, creating something, that 99% of the time , ends up tasting great!

i have aklways cooked from a very early age, even now i cook twice a week for the entire family :D

First meal cooked? Congrats! lol, My first full roast dinner was at 16 :) Let's put it this way, I'm looking forward to uni because i'll only have to cook for myself then lol

themafia_69 said:
like say we go to kfc, or any restuarant, in the states u r suppose to throw away ur remains, here its ok, u just leave it and there are guys that come to clean it up, usually i clean it though, getting ready for canada, dont wanna get my ass kicked and get spit on my food :p

yeah i was shocked when i found out u can just leave ur trash on the table in egypt hehe

themafia_69 said:
ive always known how to cook, but i guess most people here dont know how to cook cuz were pampered here in saudi, and most of the arab world.
It's not just in Saudi,a lot of kids reply on mummy and daddy these days :rolleyes:
I was living in my own flat with my boyfriend (now hubby) when I was 17 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back