• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

First Zune 2 and Zune Flash Shots

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Not going to post to the front page as of yet, but Gizmodo has new pics that leaked to the web. and has reliable sources that these are the ones.

Here are the first shots of the Zune 2 and Zune Flash. The images reveal an 80GB version and a 4 and 8GB flash modelNot sure what's going on with that interesting controller, but it looks like a real button, but is just wide enough that it may have touch-sensitive properties.

These photos came from a source who cites marketing materials, likely from the retail channel, but were confirmed by a second source as well. Does that mean they're final? I don't know. If I were Microsoft, I might seed the internet with mockups as to confuse. Oh how I love counterintelligence measures. So take them with a grain of salt, confirmed as something, but still unofficial.

jonny813 hugs his iPod< you have nothing to fear.

Is it just me but all the mid to high end players all closely resemble the iPod?
Apple were creative enough to make it, why can't other compaines be more original in their designs.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
jonny813 hugs his iPod< you have nothing to fear.

Is it just me but all the mid to high end players all closely resemble the iPod?
Apple were creative enough to make it, why can't other compaines be more original in their designs.
The iPod resembles players that came before it. The primary differentiating feature is the click wheel typically. The other players, like the Zune, have a superior input mechanism.

There were players BEFORE the iPod came out. Apple did a great job cornering the market with their ads and what not. Other than that, there is nothing special about the players. They are typically technologically inferior to the competition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix