First site.. tell me what you think

J

JzL

I dont know if this is considered SPAM or not.. if it is please excuse the following dear modz. LOL

Anyways.. this is the first site that I have ever done envolving PHP and mySQL.. tell me what you think.

Constructive Critizism welcome.

Not spam but I see warez so the link has been removed - Jewelzz

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
looks very cool!! but th only thing i wana mention is the horizontal scrollbar :( It would be nicer if it fits in one screen and im running 1024 so that would be awful for peeps having 800

J

JzL

I

looks very cool!! but th only thing i wana mention is the horizontal scrollbar It would be nicer if it fits in one screen and im running 1024 so that would be awful for peeps having 800
Good thought...! I will look into that.. I guess that I have never thought of that since I am running 1600X1200 at home.

thanks for the catch!

B

Burpster

not to bad other than the size of the page :) is that the full PLUS! Digital Media Edition For Windows XP ...i'd like to get that and save the 20$ :)

cheerz

J

JzL

not to bad other than the size of the page is that the full PLUS! Digital Media Edition For Windows XP ...i'd like to get that and save the 20$
Why yes it is.. but I have like 20 peeps getting it off of me and thats pretty tuff on a DSL Connection. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut