News First HTC U12+ information leaks out

HTC-U12.jpg
The very first information about HTC's 2018 smartphone, code named the HTC Imagine, have leaked onto the internet courtesy of Evan Blass from Venture Beat and as expected, combined with previous information received, it is shaping up to be a real animal.

At this point, we have only got a low quality render but it does show the front and back sides and along with that dual cameras on both the back and the front.

Information previously leaked suggests that the device will come with the Snapdragon 845 (par for the course this year), along with a 6 inch screen. 6GB of RAM, Oreo on board as expected and a larger battery than previous years. Other information suggests that this will be HTC's only flagship of the year, but that has been said before and still refreshed versions have been released.

HTC have obviously been struggling of late, but their Pixel 2 design was highly successful which led to the team behind that moving over to Google directly, so it remains to be seen what the long term impacts of that will be and if this is the start of something new, or another final nail in the coffin.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back