Firewall Allerts

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political Access
Has anybody else noticed just recently that they seem to be getting more attacks logged by their firewall. I used to get hardly any but now I seem to be getting about 6 or 7 an hour, all from different IP addresses, usually attempting to use the Default Block Backdoor/sub seven Trojan Horse.

rushm001 said:
Has anybody else noticed just recently that they seem to be getting more attacks logged by their firewall. I used to get hardly any but now I seem to be getting about 6 or 7 an hour, all from different IP addresses, usually attempting to use the Default Block Backdoor/sub seven Trojan Horse.

You use NIS dont you.

NIS detects just about everything and its mother as a Subseven scan. I still havent been able to figure out that one.

Enyo said:
You use NIS dont you.
Yep, I do. Not so long ago it was telling me that I was getting hacked by a computer with the ip 127.0.0.1!! Obviously I must be hacking myself!

110,000 blocked intrusions
15,000 rated high

:p i just ignore them cus they all get blocked + firewall does job.

Are you still on with AOL? I remember when I was a couple of years back (Slow Dial up!!) NIS kept reporting that AOL themselves were probing my ports!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back