Firewall Allerts

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Has anybody else noticed just recently that they seem to be getting more attacks logged by their firewall. I used to get hardly any but now I seem to be getting about 6 or 7 an hour, all from different IP addresses, usually attempting to use the Default Block Backdoor/sub seven Trojan Horse.

Enyo

OSNN Veteran Addict
rushm001 said:
Has anybody else noticed just recently that they seem to be getting more attacks logged by their firewall. I used to get hardly any but now I seem to be getting about 6 or 7 an hour, all from different IP addresses, usually attempting to use the Default Block Backdoor/sub seven Trojan Horse.
You use NIS dont you.

NIS detects just about everything and its mother as a Subseven scan. I still havent been able to figure out that one.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Enyo said:
You use NIS dont you.
Yep, I do. Not so long ago it was telling me that I was getting hacked by a computer with the ip 127.0.0.1!! Obviously I must be hacking myself!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
110,000 blocked intrusions
15,000 rated high

:p i just ignore them cus they all get blocked + firewall does job.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Are you still on with AOL? I remember when I was a couple of years back (Slow Dial up!!) NIS kept reporting that AOL themselves were probing my ports!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel