Firefox & miRC

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
Any1 know how to Easy way to Copy a Link when you Click something on Packetnews, IRC Spy etc???

Crap keep openin I.E everytime wana use them Sites just to get a Link

yeah I had something a while back which overrode the default, it was a small script
was a trigger or something, will see if I still have the file somewhere, but I stopped using mIRC ages ago

I don't think you even need that.
It is in the options somewhere.

Couldn't you use the built in URL catcher and the open it up from there?

Dunno looked in Firfox Settings cant see Nothing

Cause when on IRCSpy etc you click a Link that Opens up a Server in X-Chat but dont Copp the Link you need like in I.E, but on one of them says I.E only or something

Be alot eaiser if it wuld copy in Firefox than keep openin up I.E just to get it lol

then why you askin about mIRC??

X-Chat should use the default browser

I had the same issue w/mIRC but here's how you fix it where it loads the link like IE does...

Type "about:config" w/o the quotes in the address bar & Press ENTER

Then type "signed" w/o quotes in the box where it says Filter & Press ENTER

Change the Value to True

Restart the browser and try it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back