Firefox Longfiber

lynchknot

OSNN Senior Addict
Want fiber in your browser diet?

What do you think? - as a stand-alone theme (as shown) or as a option to use userchrome edit (userchrome edit will not render the tabs exactly like this though - at least I have not figured it out and also no skinned scrollbars as shown)

54395.jpg

The Longhorn buttons look very nice, but I'm not personally a fan of Fx themes with backgrounds.
smile.gif

might want to try putting more gray in there with the second theme... I certainly like it a lot better than the first one... not a big fan of the graphite based setups...

I might have to start using firefox again to try this theme out... its just... I love my IE still :(

if it comes in midnight blue or th white used by StefanKa's pathner vs then I'm all for it :D

some like fiber some like it smooth/metallic

All of these tabs styles are available with "longone" (with userchrome.css edit) while the toolbar is skinned by OS (msstyle or WB)

A2.png

AA.png

AAA.png

AAAA.png

windows classic

new.png

I like the new one :)

perhaps a coupla color options for the text field might be in order? for the addressbar and the search field..

I definitely like the smoother version. Looks great dude!

Panther? Screenshot show hoverover color in searchfield - URL hovers the same

panther.png

Flashing lock in URL field when visiting secure sites (white is just shown in screenshot when hover over - lock continues to flash as long as secure site)

53761.gif

the theme is available now at my site as "longone"

lynchknot said:
some like fiber some like it smooth/metallic

All of these tabs styles are available with "longone" (with userchrome.css edit) while the toolbar is skinned by OS (msstyle or WB)

I like these. Looking very nice.
smile.gif

I have many more themes but I stopped posting release thread because there was not too much insterest many months ago. Here is one that I need to update to 1.0 rc - if you like simple minimalist themes

tun.jpg

Ashen.png

lynchknot said:
Panther? Screenshot show hoverover color in searchfield - URL hovers the same

panther.png

I REALLY like this one!

lynchknot said:
I have many more themes but I stopped posting release thread because there was not too much insterest many months ago. Here is one that I need to update to 1.0 rc - if you like simple minimalist themes

tun.jpg

Ashen.png
This one looks really good! Hope you continue posting your releases here in the future. We have lots of Firefox users here, so I'm sure you'll see more responses.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back