• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Firefox Longfiber

Want fiber in your browser diet?

What do you think? - as a stand-alone theme (as shown) or as a option to use userchrome edit (userchrome edit will not render the tabs exactly like this though - at least I have not figured it out and also no skinned scrollbars as shown)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
might want to try putting more gray in there with the second theme... I certainly like it a lot better than the first one... not a big fan of the graphite based setups...

I might have to start using firefox again to try this theme out... its just... I love my IE still :(

some like fiber some like it smooth/metallic

All of these tabs styles are available with "longone" (with userchrome.css edit) while the toolbar is skinned by OS (msstyle or WB)

windows classic

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I like the new one :)

perhaps a coupla color options for the text field might be in order? for the addressbar and the search field..

Panther? Screenshot show hoverover color in searchfield - URL hovers the same

Flashing lock in URL field when visiting secure sites (white is just shown in screenshot when hover over - lock continues to flash as long as secure site)

the theme is available now at my site as "longone"

~bk

I
Political User
lynchknot said:
some like fiber some like it smooth/metallic

All of these tabs styles are available with "longone" (with userchrome.css edit) while the toolbar is skinned by OS (msstyle or WB)
I like these. Looking very nice.

I have many more themes but I stopped posting release thread because there was not too much insterest many months ago. Here is one that I need to update to 1.0 rc - if you like simple minimalist themes

lynchknot said:
I have many more themes but I stopped posting release thread because there was not too much insterest many months ago. Here is one that I need to update to 1.0 rc - if you like simple minimalist themes

This one looks really good! Hope you continue posting your releases here in the future. We have lots of Firefox users here, so I'm sure you'll see more responses.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal