firefox final!! :)

Henyman said:
ooops not 5 mins, that was hours :p

h--p://www.henyman.com/files/Firefox%20Setup%201.0.exe

;)
It's pointless mirroring it. It's best people download from official sources, they can keep count of all the downloads that way.

chaos945 said:

What, No Richard Whitely involved? :D

For all those who are wondering about the reference, richard whitely is a UK TV Show presenter who hosts "Countdown" A puzzle gameshow where you only have about 30 seconds to write down to make a word out of about 8 letters.

yay, whats the difference between the pr and the final? just the title?

SPeedY_B said:
It's pointless mirroring it. It's best people download from official sources, they can keep count of all the downloads that way.
Yeah I suppose. Must also be why they don't have a torrent up .. it's all about the numbers. :(

*edit* - nm I found the torrent link on /. :p .. here

i should talk to my networking teacher and have him switch to firefox. I am always in a crabby mood when i use IE in here.

Long Live Firefox!!

Xie said:
Yeah I suppose. Must also be why they don't have a torrent up .. it's all about the numbers. :(

*edit* - nm I found the torrent link on /. :p .. here
Torrents can be tracked, that's the beauty of them, all the stats without the bandwidth :D

interesting thing i read on yahoo news, 35% of the internets bandwidth is used for bittorrent

themafia_69 said:
interesting thing i read on yahoo news, 35% of the internets bandwidth is used for bittorrent
And the rest is used on spam?

PseudoKiller said:
/me is a former IE user. Now I use FF EXCLUSIVELY
Same here. I fought it for a while then one day just decided to give it a chance. FF at home and work now. I have also converted several coworkers and friends. Never plan to go back to IE now.

Finally! Installed and working well. :)

I only use IE on very rare occations.

PseudoKiller said:
/me is a former IE user. Now I use FF EXCLUSIVELY

exactly the same for me, i would never go back after using FF :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back