Firefox Extension Scripts Problem

N

Not Bman

I have 2 problems with 2 different extensions in firefox.

#1 - I am using Gmail Manager, and I am using 2 emails with it. The manager only shows new emails and such, for one email, the otherone (even if there is new mail) doesn't change, it says 0 new emails....

#2 - I started using Newsfox about 2 or so weeks ago, no problems, then I started getting this script problem, saying script is busy, continue, or cancel? Happening when I open up Newfox, or refresh it.
I thought it was greecemonkey but I uninstalled it and still happening...

Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the error for the Newsfox

Well I have been doing some testing kind of, I removed one of the accounts and left the one that wasen't updating and it still doesn't work.

I was also using Yahoo's new email setup, and the script thing showed up. It seems to pop up whenever something is doing any real work loading something or yea.

Any ideas?

Well one of the problems fixed itself, I removed the Digg.com rss read from Newsfox and it dosen't happen anymore. I'm not sure what that means, but it's very weird.

*EDIT, started again, once I closed Newsfox and reopened....friggin annoying...I can't stand all these small Firefox problems, but I can't move to any other browser though lol

Lol, seems like this thread was just my own little thing...

for those who might have the same problem, or will...

I fixed the problem by going in about:config in the address bar...

finding dom.max_script_run_time.....and increasing it....I changed it from 5 to 10

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back