Firefox Extension Problem

N

Not Bman

Well, I posted this in the Firefox area, but from past experiences I have noticed that people don't reply to me in there.

I was playing around with options in the extension "UI Tweaker" and I restarted the browser after those changes and I get this from now on (image below)....

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled, but everything is still the same...

HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
USe Firefox (safemode) from your startmenu, that will start firefox with all extensions disabled. You can then remove the conflicting extension.

Reinstalling firefox isn't going to help because extensions are stored in your user profile, which isn't affected when uninstalling/reinstalling.

Just before you said that, I gave up waiting, and I deleted the profile under "application data", which means I reinstalled all my extensions and all but yea.

Thanks man anyways lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back