Firefox Download Day

N

Not Bman

4ae47a76.jpg

For those waiting.

Official Download Day Page is here.

Timezones of official download times are here.

Get ready people!

I knew that, thought I forum post would be good as well.

i amnot able to DL it. website appears to be down.

Yea as do many other people see, the site is down lol

Same thing happened the last time they tried this record thing. :s

The problem with it being down (which i think they are doing it to update stuff) is that a lot of people who are suppose to download from there site to include in the record are downloading from other sites, breaking the record.

lol!... i should've caught the installer before prime time like some did :p

Whats up with the site being down? And gonaads link says there is too many conncected users haha!

Yea same here, and its because they were updating all their sites with new designs and new files. Plus the millions of people trying to access all their sites, and plus all the extension updates as well.

Yep, i am very surprised. they should have known a server meltdown was likely.
they should have been ready. :rolleyes: both mozilla and spreadfirefox are down

Actually the last time I checked, all their sites are down. And from what I read they did known and was suppose to be ready, so what happened lol

I'd love to hear ppl downloading this just to throw it in the recycle bin. :p
I might just do that myself... helps the download record.... not the install base. :)

No, but it's running and they can't catch it.

I know a sysadmin who runs three mirrors for various bits and pieces of software, including Mozilla. He is pushing about 700 Mbits/sec from all three of his servers.

Let me remind you, osnn.net is connected to a 100 Mbit/sec uplink, so he has saturated that, 7 times over. 21 times over if you count all three servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back