Firefox Download Day

been using FF3 since Beta 2 (running RC3 for the last couple days) and seen the steady improvement since then.

Been trying to grab the release today but haven't been able to yet.

Lappy done, home PC done and now Work PC done.And when I getzz home, Daughter's PCs. :D

currently over 1.4 million done, but Opera says we need to beat 4 million :(

Still having problems.. but will get it later tonight when I get home

the site says to have downloaded it by 5pm GMT, unfortunatly the final build wasn't available then and the site has been offline way past that time. I think they flubbed it.

This is final version, right? All that appears here is version 2 and FF3 RC3.

EDIT

Changed the download link a bit, and seems to be the correct file I'm downloading. Damn the servers are slow though! And they're even making use of Google's servers!

Hey Mizzle, how are you liking the new toy?

Want to a quick write-up, inclusive of shots of the spanking new FF release :smoker: and have it front-paged in the review section?

I'll help with editing if needed :D

Whats with no updated extensions? Mozilla said that the main ones should be updated today as well, at least 5 or so of them. Yet I see none.

Looks good...feels good.... smooth and fast. well done Mozilla! :)
All my add-ons and extensions updated nicely

I hope everone knows there is actually no record for the greatest amount of software downloaded in one day.

What I mean is there is no record in the Guinness book.

Meaning we need to put one in there.

Just downloaded an dev version of Tabs Mix Plus, cause I couldn't wait lol

Hmm, having a hard time getting Adblock Plus and Fastdial installed. NoScript installed just fine, the others seem to download but don't install.

Servers and sites seem to be zooming along now. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back