Firefox 3 Don't Look Right

N

Not Bman

So I was looking at reviews and blogs about FF3 of course, since it's coming soon. I noticed that mine does not look the same.

If you look at mine they are square, it's suppose to be rounded off and nice. Now I looked at my extensions, and all the ones that could of effected it are not working with 3.0, so that's not the issue.

What is causing this? or like...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe change the theme to the default. Mine looks fine.

ffurlimg.JPG

bleh, try clearing your cache. Maybe the icon is just foobar

Attachments

• osnn.jpg
    osnn.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 177
no taz, zeke_mo's looks fine, yours is like mine, and my theme is default.

blue is vista, green is xp

clearing cache now......didn't work

I'm waiting for Noia 2.0 eXtreme v3.4 when FF 3.0 launches. :D

It's supposed to look like zeke's.

Not sure what you are wanting it to look like.

I know it's suppose to look like zeke's, that is what I said. Mine does not look like that, I want it too, wondering why it isn't like that.

Maybe it's the custom skin you are using for Vista that's fubaring the skin in FF ?

hmm didn't even think of that...let me try...

*edit, nope still does it.

have u tried taking off the address bar and putting it back?

Do you have a custom skin for vista AND for FF? Weren't you trying to use some kind of transparency thinger for FF earlier?

The default view is whatever was posted above. If yours is different, undo the changes you made previously and you'll be fine. Just back track through all the things you have modified.

I have made no changes to Firefox, no theme. I am using a theme for Vista but I changed that and it still is happening. I have 50+ addon's installed but only 5 are enabled due to the 3.0 not accepting them. I have gone through all the settings of those working addon's and nothing is able to effect it.

A new profile, how and would that not make everything new and unchanged, as in all my settings for the working addons and bookmarks and other stuff?

in safemode eh, would that help?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back