News Firefox 3.5.1 Released

Firefox 3.5 is based on the Gecko 1.9.1 rendering platform, which has been under development for the past year. Firefox 3.5 offers many changes over the previous version, supporting new web technologies, improving performance and ease of use.

What is new in Firefox 3.5.1?

- Several security issues.
- Several stability issues.
- An issue that was making Firefox take a long time to load on some Windows systems.
Be sure to update if you are a Firefox user and can of course do so using the built in updater by going to Help and selecting "Check for updates..."

:source: News source: Firefox Homepage

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing more...Has it improved its speed as compared to its previous versions?

Last edited by a moderator:
By taking too long to load on some computers, they of course mean MOST. :) I do not think you can get any quicker than Chrome. Pretty much instant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back