Firefox 3.1 not compatible with Hotmail?

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
I'm using Firefox 3.1 and for some reason it's not compatible with Hotmail. Ever since Hotmail has launched the new version it hasn't been working with Firefox. I try clicking an e-mail but it won't work. Maybe there's some javascript issues or something. Am I the only one that experiences this with Firefox? I tried it on my sister's laptop and same problem occurs.

Thanks for the confirmation tdinc and nod32. I'll have to stick to Internet Explorer to check my Hotmail now.

Hmm...I always avoid beta applications of things I commonly use. 3.0.5 works great, plus Stuffplug & A-Patch with the default MSN Messenger client is rox.

I think its just the 3.1 beta.

it's exactly that. The Hotmail site simply does not work correctly with Firefox 3.1 beta 2 as noted on these pages:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.1b2/RRRT
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=462428

The problem should be resolved in the next beta release as well as the final release of Firefox 3.1 whenever that one is available later in the year. In the meantime, stick to using Firefox 3.0.5.

Thanks for the confirmation tdinc and nod32. I'll have to stick to Internet Explorer to check my Hotmail now.

or use Opera 9.6x. The Hotmail web site works okay with the Opera browser I'm currently using.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back