Firefox 2.0 now available

yeah noticed a link to this on hardocp...downloaded it but I think I'll still wait til tomorrow just because they could do one last build before final

"The Mozilla Corporation have today uploaded the follow-up to their hugely popular web browser, Firefox. Despite not being featured on the Firefox homepage the files have all been uploaded to the Mozilla FTP site.

This updated version is designated for release tomorrow, but avid Firefox users can get their hands on it now"

I saw this on my RSS feeder this morning - I guess Ffox want to be out there before IE7?

just installed, and outpost didnt flag it as a changed application (was previously using rc3)

I wouldn't eat that cake.........

Eww, black icing shall never pass these lips. Blue is bad enough.

This thread became a lot more enticing after the cake post :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back