Firefox 1.0.1 Released

TittleBitties said:
Nothin was wrong with the link when i downloaded it.
Again, that would be because you downloaded the US English version. All languages haven't been updated yet.
The download link in the first post clearly mentions which ones are at 1.0.1 and which are not. :)

NetRyder said:
The download link in the first post clearly mentions which ones are at 1.0.1 and which are not. :)
Yeah,I didn't have me glasses on earlier,helps if you read things clearly doesn't it? :laugh:

Not that I need glasses but you know what I mean :laugh: :speechless:

I DL the Martian version 1.0.1 last night and installed it rite over my Terakian 1.0 version. They seem to be doin well together.

I downloaded it but havn't installed it yet as I rarely use FF so I'm in no real rush. I may just wait for 1.1 as it will be out soon.

*edit* - nice newgroup post giving rough times of releases .. here .

This was the easiest upgrade yet. It even put a green arrow in the upper right hand corner to prompt for new versions of extensions. The whole upgrade took less than five minutes.

I had the same problem. I was trying to install to a 2nd hard drive. When I put it on my primary it worked fine. Hope this helps

Pogo said:
Just downloaded it. Can someone help me with this. I suspect this error is from something else and not Firefox. I downloaded the new version and when I go to install I get the following

1.) 17% Extracting
2.) 7-Zip Data Error, which instruct me to press OK
3.) I then get "Unspecified Error"

I wish the update part of FF/Tools/Options would do the update.... but it has not worked for a number of releases. At least for me.

I checked my system and see no spyware, viruses and malware, but you never know.

PLEASE HELP.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back