Firebird scroll bar missing

l0g0ut

OSNN Addict
a friend of mine use my firebird and now the scroll bar, the back button and the forward button is missing. i tried right clicking on the toolbar to add the buttons back but they weren't there. restore default icons didn't help either.

i deleted the mozilla folder and extracting it back but it didn't help. i use the latest nightlies.... with mouse gesture as the only extension installed

the only thing i can think of right now is deleting the profile folder but i thought i'd ask here before i do that...

Only time I've heard of this is:

1) with a skin applied
2) on some of the very latest nightlies, but only on images.

:confused:

Yep, I had the image one. I was using a nightly and if I went to make the picture full size I would lose the scrollbar. I went back to the old one and haven't had a problem since.

I'm using one of the latest nightlies, and I don't have this problem:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031202 Firebird/0.7+

It's most likely due to a non-default theme or some incompatible extension. If changing the theme back to the default one doesn't work, just backup bookmarks.html, prefs.js, user.js, userContent.css and userChrome.css from your profiles folder, delete it and the MozillaFirebird folder, and try again with the latest nightly. You can then replace the above files in your new profiles folder.
Or you could just go back to the last stable milestone build. :)

thanks... i really don't know which files to back up..

i changed the theme back to default but still doesn't work... so i deleted the profile folder, the mozilla folder, reinstall mozilla, installed the theme i used before, and install the extension i used before... no problem so far....

Latest nightlies have broken themes again. I am no longer supporting nightlies. Themes are compatible with milestone releases only.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back