Firebird Nightly 20030619

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I have the 2003/06/19 nightly of Firebird installed, and for some reason, if I select a piece of text with the mouse, then right click and select copy it wont copy the text.. at all.

Obviously it's a nightly and features/bugs come and go from these builds (The official 0.6 build I previously had was fine)
I was just curious if anyone else had a similar experience??

Pressing CTRL+C works fine btw :)

It may or may not have been a bug in the 20030619 build. I'm not sure. But if it was, it seems to have been fixed in the latest nightly.

Using:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5a) Gecko/20030620 Mozilla Firebird/0.6

Works fine here :)

Sounds like a plan, must have been something they where testing :)

Either that or a ; or ' or " was missing somewhere... aint that always the way :D

Sorted, must have just been the build for the 19th :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back