• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Firebird Macqua

Here is a test version (may have problems) of Firebird Macqua - for 1.5b skin version only (nightly versions). Toolbar icons were created by Kevin Gerich and are released under GPL. Please inform me of any bugs. Thanks.

Available at my website:

Well, this is only a test theme - it is rough in some parts. There will be an Official milestone release (Firebird .7) soon that will include the latest skin version. I cannot continue to maintain 2 or 3 skin versions of the same theme.

The next version of this theme will have all new buttons (same but improved quality) and hover states, brightness instead of box drawn around icons to indicate state.

Maybe you should update. I am using: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030823 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1+ - and i'm quite happy with it.
Just rename your old folder and your profile so you can go back if you want.

MacquablueS available at my site: Blue color large and small icons (other versions were color change only) - fully skinned. ("S" is for skinned - there will be an unskinned version as well)

bugs, changes? - let me know - :)

I just upgraded to the Sep 24th Nightly.
Just because for the reason that Seb's Web Installer downloaded this instead of 0.6.1 (The installer gets the latest Nightly, not milestone!).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies