[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just felt that i should express my feelings here so i did.I know it has got nothing to do with this site but still i thought maybe someone can help me out.

Hopefully you expressed your feeling on all sites involved. I think we helped you out in pointing you in the right direction. Good luck

Yeah good luck man. If your telling the truth then Ivy worldwide is full of it.

To be clear, Ivy Worlwide had no say in sites choosing their winners, but they have created a community where all sites that work with them can discuss anything we feel like.

Any country was able to participate and in the case that you couldn't be shipped the prize (ie outside the US) you would have been given coupons for your local HP store.

If people like, as you have brought this to the attention of the OSNN members, I can ask for their side of the story.

Haha, This is quite nice Stuff,and I got HP laptop batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey em from INDIA and OSNN shipped my HP mini netbook i won last time.Either you will get the hardware or they will give you the equivalent amount. Kudos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back