[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

I'm glad I took the time to cruise the forums to find out why I couldn't send a PM. I now know why.

Thanks for the chance to be a big winner.

Nice, goodluck everyone.

'cool competition' :)

I'm not able to PM either. Last text in survey was NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

(I copied and pasted :p)

I would use the laptop for my blogging needs. The one that I have now is getting me where I need to go, but very slowly. 512 mb of ram. I doesn't have much memory, so I can't install much either. I need it for video reviews and therefore need to be able to install some sort of movie editing software. I'm considering giving the netbook to my lil sis who's returning to school tomorrow and she could use and would appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Great giveaway, good luck to everyone who has entered on any of the participating sites.

My first and only post. It would help that "one post is required" before the
private post were in the rules section, or twist, as the authentication
link takes you directly to the private message post, which then appears to
be restricted access. Time waster.

Microsoft is giving away Free Windows Software and training, it's been posted. It would appear Microsoft tech is your competition as you consider this a technical site, but that depends on what one does - technically.

I am currently using my mom's computer. In the fall I am transferring to a bigger university and I will need a laptop to do all my homework with. I will use the mini netbook to take notes and in class and probably blogging. I would make the dv6 laptop a family computer for my parents to use.

The text on the last page is, "Thanks again for your participation. Click below to return to the web page you clicked from a few minutes ago."

cool, im entering this! hope i win!

How do you know if a private message has been received? There isn't
a sent box and there was no confirmation when I submitted. Thanks.

Hey osnn I'm a newb look forward to browsing this site.

Awesome contest and I am loving that I found the site...here's hoping!

Hi! I figured I might as well post my inability to PM here. Or rather, a request for approval. Thanks guys, can't wait to enter this comp.

hmm I've tried to complete the survey, after answer 8 or so questions I get dumped out. No matter how I try I can't reach the end of the survey to get the secret message =(
Sorry to be a pain, but please let me know if anyone else works it out why it might be doing this

hmmm still can't pm...

p.s : Happy Birthday "Electronic Punk"

I am writing here to get myself validated for PM aswell. I really wish I would get the prize - just like everyone else :D.

this is my second reply here in this thread but didn't shown yet and PM is disabled for me also, I'm new to OSSN

How do you know if a private message has been received? There isn't
a sent box and there was no confirmation when I submitted. Thanks.

Before pressing the send button did you check the box at the bottom that said "Save a copy of this message in your 'Sent Items' folder?" If you don't check that box then a copy of your message won't be saved in the sent folder.

Don't feel bad though. I forgot to check that box, too, but I'm pretty sure my entry was submitted. :)

New member here. Just wanted to express my thanks for the great contest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back