[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

or steal one ;) - there are always logical answer to every question/issue life throws at you, just some of the solutions may not be legal, as you say prioritise :D

=( You guys are such a mean community. You could at least be like, "Oh it doesn't matter you would've gotten picked anyway." or something.

=( You guys are such a mean community. You could at least be like, "Oh it doesn't matter you would've gotten picked anyway." or something.

We're semi-joking. We don't really mean it... do we Carpo?
And why would we lie just to make someone feel better? I've always been known to be blunt and tell the truth... even if it's unlikeable...

mean? not at all,

mean= its all your fault for sucking ass and not sorting your time out in a more efficient manner :p

nice= well you got all the answers wrong anyway so it wouldn't have mattered so you havent missed anything :p

if you don't know dry English humour then tough titty :D

i always speak my mind, gets me in trouble but what the hell

I can't rep you until I spread some around, sucks.. Otherwise that would have been a rep high five carpo

Nah, I'm just lazy and have a bad memory. You guys aren't that mean. But I still have many more chances to get one and no school to interfere with it, so I may still be lucky.

I can't hand out lovin' rep to just anyone - I'm going through my list of "people I remember from 3 years ago" give me time Capt'n!

Least i know i got all the answers right. or.... at least i'm fairly certain i did.

and to those saying that EP said the first news article on the front page, not in the forums..... why wouldn't news articles be archived in the forums? If you wanted to know what the first one was... you could have done what i did, even though it took a few minutes... clicking back through the news posts on the front page (the little thing at the bottom that says show news from the previous 7 days). Why wouldn't the name change from NTFS.org to OSNN.net be the first front page news post? would be kinda odd to have that be something only in the forums.

He had said that he felt the question was misleading and changed it afterwards, and said people could resubmit... I for one did not see that until after the contest was closed .

i got them all :p

To be honest, I'm a bit shocked as well. Only 70-something entries? Looks like your questions were very hard for some people :)

However, it's quite good that a nice percentage of the submitted entries came through the needle eye.

Good luck to everyone!

This must be very unknown. I mean that was so fricking easy.
Lol 70 something entries. 20 something wrong. Just SAD :laugh:

To be honest, I'm a bit shocked as well. Only 70-something entries? Looks like your questions were very hard for some people :)

However, it's quite good that a nice percentage of the submitted entries came through the needle eye.

Good luck to everyone!

yeah man it was hard for me too. because i was also not search and fourm expert. but i tried to search all the answer and it took me 3 days.

I think I found them in an hour or so, but it was intense work :)

i guessed one

You know what they say: Google is your friend :) And aptly so.
I was so lucky 8th grade science teacher taught us Google research, hecka handy.

Seriously, people were complaining about the OS being required, yet it was so simple to find. I was baffled at the amount of people that were having trouble.

I had a lot of trouble.... lol. But as I was just clicking around the forums to see what was going on I found it haha. I was like "DOH!":laugh:

If I were to win it, I'd post a large review of it here :) Would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back