[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool binoyx, remember that I was unable to reset it do its defaults due to not having an external cd drive around here but I don't think I did any perminant damage :p

The restore CDs are of course in the box.

Ohh yea... no probs EP...I shall reset it once i reach home....:nervous:

My father have told me to thank you specially on his behalf... :)

Last edited:
He told me he ate it the last time I chatted with him, while playing TF2. I believe he was playing a Heavy and mentioned the words "Nom Nom Nom" a fair bit.

Hope that helped Marge :)

I am going to get in contact with a local courier and get it to you Marge and see if I can get myself reimbersed later, CES this week has made contact ... non existant :)

Hopefully by the weekend, at least it will be fast in the UK.

I am going to get in contact with a local courier and get it to you Marge and see if I can get myself reimbersed later, CES this week has made contact ... non existant :)

Hopefully by the weekend, at least it will be fast in the UK.
Ooh good good, if you struggle to claim the cost back just let me know and I'll reimberse you.

I've been hoping it'll come soon cause the streets going to be closed off in a week or so by the gas board, they're going to cut of the streets gas supply for a whole day, I hope it's not a freezing cold day they pick else I won't be able to put the central heating on :eek:

Apparently traffic into the street will be affected so if your waiting for a delivery you have to inform the workmen who'll let the driver into the street. I don't really want to have to do that incase he gets turned away by mistake, which knowing my luck is exactly what would happen :rolleyes:

A way to connect your media from your Vista capable machine over wireless to your TV. Streaming music, movies, and photos from your PC to your TV.

Ok, but I assume as the latest generation it is going to do more than that.

So thanks to the wobbley world of tracking I now know that each and every package has been delivered. I am looking forward to reading about what each of the winners has to say about what they have recieved. If they are good I will of course share with Buzz Corps and HP :)

just recieved the media connect

Evil Marge has not commented, but recieved the package three hours ago!! Clearly still speechless.

My father have told me to thank you specially on his behalf...

well.. looks like my prize is gonna arrive today
but ill be on my way to the artic, so my dad gets to play with it. ill take some pics and do a lil review when i get back

Gigabot made a thread: http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=96528

I receieved my printer today, quite fast if you ask me. I haven't done anything with it yet lol. Too early for me.

Give moar!

So thanks to the wobbley world of tracking I now know that each and every package has been delivered. I am looking forward to reading about what each of the winners has to say about what they have recieved. If they are good I will of course share with Buzz Corps and HP :)

Evil Marge has not commented, but recieved the package three hours ago!! Clearly still speechless.
Yay got it, I was and I'm still speechless, actually we all are (myself, hubby and my son), when the doorbell went we had no idea it was the TouchSmart. Thank you sooooo much for sending it on EP.
I didn't realise it was THAT BIG, the box was absolutely huge and the Touchscreen is massive. I think I said "Oh my god" about a thousand times as we took it out the box and set it up :eek::laugh: Not had time to do much with it yet, I'm on my laptop at the minute but as soon as I do I'll gave you my thoughts I also took a few piccies which I'll post later.
Thanks again EP, a huge huge thanks to my friends who repped me and a big thank you to HP and Buzz Corps.
Ooh and did I tell you the screen's massive? :laugh:

Congrats Marge!

I'll be posting more about the HP HDX 18 in my topic later. I've had a lot of college assignments to work on and a job interview to prepare for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back