[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! Fedex said my package was 30 kg first and now it's 6.6 kg.

ok so i've been out for a while and have no idea what is going on... what is going on... when should we expect the packages?
Whats going on, whats going on? I'll bloody tell you whats going on everyones getting their prize except me :cry: :alien: Who's idea was it for me to take part in this contest anyway? X-Istence and Gigabot. You guy's will be getting a small boot up your backsides :lick::laugh:

Man this is GREAT!!! I didn’t even know I was in the running for this contest until the HP TouchSmart and Kung Fu Panda showed up this morning.

This package showed up at the door and I thought what the hell, I haven’t ordered anything…then I opened it and about passed out it was the TouchSmart and Kung Fu Panda...this is just too cool.
EP – Thanks!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Just Joking :laugh:

Sweet! I received the HP HDX Notebook prize package today. Thanks again EP, HP, and Buzz Corps, OSNN staff, OSNN members, and everyone else. Pics will be uploaded right now.

Sweet! I received the HP HDX Notebook prize package today. Thanks again EP, HP, and Buzz Corps, OSNN staff, OSNN members, and everyone else. Pics will be uploaded right now.

Congrats on receiving it...Go on Gigabot... upload some cool snaps..:nervous:

Man this is GREAT!!! I didn’t even know I was in the running for this contest until the HP TouchSmart and Kung Fu Panda showed up this morning.

This package showed up at the door and I thought what the hell, I haven’t ordered anything…then I opened it and about passed out it was the TouchSmart and Kung Fu Panda...this is just too cool.
EP – Thanks!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Just Joking :laugh:
Give me my Kung Fu Panda this minute :mad::laugh:

Whats going on, whats going on? I'll bloody tell you whats going on everyones getting their prize except me :cry: :alien: Who's idea was it for me to take part in this contest anyway? X-Istence and Gigabot. You guy's will be getting a small boot up your backsides :lick::laugh:

You would not be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for updates from EP if it weren't for us :p

Also, by now, could you not have driven to the ElectronicPunk to pick it up in person, or vice-versa.

Ollaallaaa.....Hey i were to receive the HP Mini 1000 today.But since i am at Bangalore and my father was not present at his office today,i have instructed them to deliver it on the next working day....:)
But i will have hands on it only after 2 weeks,since i am away from my home... :(

Special thanks to the one and only beloved EP ;)

Last edited:
You would not be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for updates from EP if it weren't for us :p

Also, by now, could you not have driven to the ElectronicPunk to pick it up in person, or vice-versa.
And how pray tell do I drive to EP's house when I don't own a car? :rolleyes: :laugh:

29bymo7.jpg

I have offered to pay shipping myself but EP said to wait for Buzz Corps :D

well.. looks like my prize is gonna arrive today
but ill be on my way to the artic, so my dad gets to play with it :p

ill take some pics and do a lil review when i get back =)

anyway, miss me plenty :D

My brother received the HP mini 1000 series netbook today.... I will have to wait for two weeks to play with it.... :(

Once again thank you OSNN,HP and Buzz Corps!!

Cool binoyx, remember that I was unable to reset it do its defaults due to not having an external cd drive around here but I don't think I did any perminant damage :p

The restore CDs are of course in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back