[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are others??? Sorry, didn't read through all 22 pages of this thread....big kudos to the others :D

Congrats to all the winners :) It's a wonderful feeling!

@Carpo
Admittedly, I haven't been online for a few months. It started in about mid September, which is were my amount of school work almost tripled. I've been visiting here once in a while without logging in because I was on my Acer Aspire One, and was unsure of what my password was, and I logged in about two weeks ago to check what's been happening in the past few months. It's quite easy for me to understand how it must have looked, but my school is my first priority.

how can i know what hardware does mine feat?

is it the basic version or the quick ship?

Congrats to all our winners and thanks again peeps, I can't wait to watch Kung Fu Panda :D

Its all good Mizzle, School is priority, for sure. you do not need to explain yourself at all,

Congrats again to all the winners! :)

May I ask when we can expect to receive our prizes? I can't believe I've won till it turns up at my home :laugh:

hehe.. im pretty excited too ;D

now i wish i lived closer to the uk :D

I'll ship them as soon as I can and get you any tracking stuff.
Once everyone has replied (COUGH LANCER) I will contact FedEx and find out how much paperwork I have to fill in (yay) and I have to read up on any tax stuff (covered by Buzz Corps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back