[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

Looks like I've got some catching up to do :)

Sorry for double-posting but I would like to point out something that new users here may be wondering.

Firstly if you want to check who gave you reputation and what post you got your reputation for, you can check it by going to your User CP (http://forum.osnn.net/usercp.php).

*A green square means your reputation points were counted because the person giving you reputation had enough power to give you reputation points.

*A gray square means your reputation point was not counted because the person giving you reputation didn't have enough power to give you reputation points. They need to have enough posts in order to give you reputation.

I hope this helps anyone new to the reputation system.

Who is considered staff?

Unfortunately anyone that is doing some sort of work for the website is considered staff. That includes you. See the post in the administration section.

Oh, I was wondering why the reputation levels were so low :)

Cool stuff that OSNN is part of this competition as well, and good luck to everyone.

thank you OSNN for hosting this wonderful competition

hehe, cool rules

i think if i win, i'd choose the hdx :]
the touchscreen is nice, but i could really use a laptop

Ur wrong, they are both nice ;p

Unfortunately anyone that is doing some sort of work for the website is considered staff. That includes you. See the post in the administration section.

That is what I figured but was not sure as the box to enter was in my profile.
I thought maybe the entry box would have been disabled for people who could not enter.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yep, that laptop is nice also. But I still want the asus :)

That is what I figured but was not sure as the box to enter was in my profile.
I thought maybe the entry box would have been disabled for people who could not enter.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yeah I had to make it a late site wide profile addition quite late on, so didn't think to consider only showing it for those allowed.

Good luck everyone!

If I were to win anything, I'd pick the HDX and give it to my uncle :)

If I were to win anything, I'd pick the HDX and give it to my uncle :)
That sounds like a really nice thing to do Mizzle! Good luck in this contest. :)

Firstly, i would like to say thanks to HP,you & all other participating sites for the opportunity.

I’m Sushruta from India.I belong to the Mother Teresa’s Missionaries Of Charity here in Kolkata (India) which deals with Child Education & Child Sexual Abuse Issues. If you want to know more about us, you can visit here.

My job involves rescuing children from people who use disabled children for their own profit like forcing disabled & homeless kids to beg (yes you read that right !!!) & using them to entertain people & to force them to work to earn money.

We (with a member of 30) search for these kids in society & bring them to our organization & to our charity foundation so that these kids can get proper education,proper foods & atleast some happiness & can grow up like a normal kid should.This organization strives to integrate people with disabilities into the mainstream of society.You can get to know more about these kids if you can please spare a few minutes & read my post here on our blog.

We don’t have enough computers here in our organization.Around 150 kids are sharing 10 old desktops.Computer education is so much important these days.I wish if i could fulfill all their small needs,but i can only do to a certain level.Anyways i think, every bit helps.So, it would have been great if they can get to use more computers for their education.If i get the opportunity to share,i would love to donate whatever i get, to our kids.I would love to play Santa in their lives in this coming X-Mas. :)

Some pictures of our organization & our kids if you are interested to know.

Link

In short, i would love to participate for our organization.

Btw, the avatar & signature options for new members are disabled right ? I can't find a way to use them.Also, i think, new members can't give reputations because there's no "Yellow-Star" option that i can find.

Thank you for the opportunity & thanks for helping me support the cause. :)
<o></o>

easy to say when u have a spare one ;) hehe

I would donate whatever i'll get to my charity if i get the opportunity.Thanks for the oopportunity. :)

dam grey rep n00bs :p

can we have negative rep back as well? just to throw a nice spanner in the works :D

Certainly not!

Has anyone else noticed a marked increase in the number of posts in the past day or so? I wonder what's up with that? :D

Has anyone else noticed a marked increase in the number of posts in the past day or so? I wonder what's up with that? :D
I think the contest might have something to do with it. ;)

It's a good thing that we're getting quality posts here though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back