Finding Nemo

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Anyone in the States seen this yet?

I've heard its Pixars' best yet! Cant wait to see it!!

I know a girl that saw it and she said it was "great".

I'd like to see it at the big screen but it keeps getting pushed down the list of movies to see.

I got all my m8's to go watch this with me :)

was well funny and certainly one of the years best movies..

classic pixar...

Originally posted by Teddy
Anyone in the States seen this yet?

I've heard its Pixars' best yet! Cant wait to see it!!

I thought it was an ok movie but not one of pixars best by any means. monsters inc. and toy story are still my fav pixar movies, but niether come close to final fantasy :)

Re: Re: Finding Nemo

Originally posted by Krux
I thought it was an ok movie but not one of pixars best by any means. monsters inc. and toy story are still my fav pixar movies, but niether come close to final fantasy :)

gotta agreed with u...
i luv monster inc the most!!!

I loved Finding Nemo. I think it's one of the must-watch movies out there right now. It was really cute and humorous. Loved the part with the Australian sea-gulls...m8 m8 m8 m8 :D

Cool! Wanna see this one loads!

...wonder when it's out in the uk??...

doesn't come out in the UK til october! but i've seen it and it's brilliant! there's one fish called flo who thinks her sister is her reflection...she's great! i laughed quite a lot throughout the film, gotta get the DVD!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back