find a program to backup

q12368c

OSNN Addict
I want to find a program that can backup file from my ftp server to the local harddisk, any tools is suitable my requirement?

Can you just transfer them via FTP using Filezilla?

It's freeware so if that's all you want to do then you're sorted. I'm not quite sure if by 'backup' you meant just copied to your HD or also copied to an external source.

i want a program that can do schedule.
i am not copy everything (the whole vol), just copy the important file.
Find a few backup program but doesn't meet my requirement.

why not just script an FTP session and run it through task scheduler? You could do it with a text answer file and a DOS batch file if you wanted to..

You could get more fancy with something like ncftp which has a batch processing daemon that you can schedule through task scheduler..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back