Finaly!!! New Family Guy Tonight (USA)

Finally!!! New Family Guy Tonight (USA)

title says it all may 1 2005 is the day family guys episodes start again.

Plus new episode of American Dad.

I know there must be a few family guy junkie's here.

Last edited:
I have already seen the new family guy.
DO NOT MISS IT!! It is hilarious.

ahhhhhhhhhhh what time, what station?

Ahhh ... It's good to own land.

Brilliant!

9pm eastern on Fox

Funny how there is an ad for the new episodes on this page as i type lol...

I cant wait :)

I can't wait to download it... err i mean watch it...legaly...somehow

I find it funny and ironic thats its back on Fox once again. :classic: Would be the same as if Futurama came back.

Yeah... woop de do... who cares. Bad acting. Stupid comedy. Annoying characters. I won't be watching...

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Yeah... woop de do... who cares. Bad acting. Stupid comedy. Annoying characters. I won't be watching...
I feel sorry for you, the level of comedy it must take to amuse you. :p

Un4gIvEn1 said:
wow, you turned me around on the subject

Theres a window, use it.

;)

Xie said:
I feel sorry for you, the level of comedy it must take to amuse you. :p

Let's remember.. I'm not alone. This show was canceled... you remember that? They are only bringing it back because of the DVD box sales from the first season. It's going to flop again, just wait...

really excited about this. American Dad can jump in a lake and never come back but new Family Guy is awesome...

too bad Futurama couldn't be coming back as well :(

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Let's remember.. I'm not alone. This show was canceled... you remember that? They are only bringing it back because of the DVD box sales from the first season. It's going to flop again, just wait...

It wasnt canceled just for that reason, Fox wouldnt stop changing the time of the show so nobody knew when it was, so they could watch. Family Guy isnt for everybody; its just for us cool people :cool:

Last edited:
Khayman said:
I can't wait to download it... err i mean watch it...legaly...somehow

Heh, its already been leaked to torrent sites (wont say anymore). I know this friend of mine :rolleyes: who downloaded it and its great. Hope you all can enjoy it with commertials tonight :D

Last edited:
I thought for awhile that it got canceled cause of rude humor and how it was to much for fox to show but then other stations showed reruns so i was like wtf. I knew it wasnt because nobody watched it because all my friends and then some always talk about it. I have a stewie zip up sweatshirt and someone always freaks about it saying OMG thats a stewie sweatshirt lol.

zeke_mo said:
Heh, its already been leaked to torrent sites (wont say anymore). I know this friend of mine :rolleyes: who downloaded it and its great. Hope you all can enjoy it with commertials tonight :D
[deadpan]I did not know this. I am shocked an appalled at the illegal activities[/deadpan]

Un4Given1, it wasn't canceled because nobody watched it. It was probably canceled because of some of the stuff that is done/shown in the show (like when Meg is learning how to drive and Peter tells her that whenever she looks eye to eye with the person next to her she has to race them, or when the nudist neighbors move in next door...... yes... i'm a friggin Family Guy junkie.) and there's 3 seasons of it out, so it couldn't be doing THAT bad, now could it? I saw the new episode..... and it seems this season will be even better than the last 3.

Brian: "You get a kick out of carnage and guts"
Stewie: "And you get a kick out of stroking your.."
Brian: "hey, you can't say that on television"
Stewie: "What, ego?"
Brian: "nevermind."

it's not as bad as friggin the Simpsons. my god..... 350 episodes.... no wonder they're BADLY running out of ideas for the show.

Yeah like Futurama the constant time changes and football (yes the lame US version) and everything else in place of it didn't help ratings at all.

Blogged about it on Thursday. :)
I've set up the DVR to record it every week. \o/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back