finals over

my fionlas are over i celbrtaed by going out with frineds i have had 7 shots of 151. now its mopvie trime. have a great day very oine

lucky, i have my finals starting this monday.... but it's gonna be easy i only have easy courses, c programming, intro to windows, intro to unix..... english :(..... and thenn offf to montreal

i don't have finals until 20th and 21st but i have a presentation in ap bio tomorrow and im so effing nervoussss :( and english term paper due moonday bahhhh

WolfShade said:
Heh, I have Finals next week hurray for me!!
Same here...we'll survive.
wink.gif

lol...my exams are coming up after winter break. I know my am studies exam is either gonna make me pass or fail the class. I need an 82% this marking period to pass the semester since i failed the first marking period really bad cause i thought we could only retake the test once but we can do it as many times within 3 days of each other.

sraycoz said:
my fionlas are over i celbrtaed by going out with frineds i have had 7 shots of 151. now its mopvie trime. have a great day very oine

151...BRUTAL.

i have 5 exams starting next week.. monday to friday.
im thinking of taking it out on my liver too

christmas break is gonna be drunk fest. I got drunk last christmas and new years eve and 3 different times during the same month on school nights. :)

yeah my midterms aren't until january 4th... and 151, that stuff is INTENSE. one time at this poker game at my house, my friend took a double shot of 151, it was crazy.

151 needs alot of watering down with pop or something to even being able to drink it like a regular drink.

WolfShade said:
We can only hope!
Heh, I'm just glad I'm finishing the last EE class I ever have to take in the next 7 days.
Absolutely the worst, most boring set of classes I have ever had to take, hands down. Ugh...

theres this stuff... it comes from quebec...94% by volume.
so.. 188 proof. if im not mistaken that is just about the theoretical limit to alcohol purity...in terms of economically feasible distilling techniques.

titlebitties... so we should expect your drunken forum posts come this holiday season. lol

too funny.

ps. the best way to beat a hangover... gatorade.

moonshine, 200% pure grain, the smell will get ya, but if you are manly enough, there is always the Gorilla fart.

Turkey 101
Grandad 101
Ron rico 151

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back