finally installed athlon 3400+

Sazar

Rest In Peace
was a faulty mobo... but got it fixed and am installing things now...

will try and work with EP to have a rough n tumble review of sorts on the items if possible in a bit put up... but so far so good... just installing crap @ the moment :)

3400+????

Do you mean the Athlon 64?

Heeter

Sorry, Sazar

I had a brain cramp there. For some strange reason I was thinking you meant AthlonXP3400+.

Heeter

its in my sig :)

I'll benchmark it later tonite...

You just had a 3.0C, why spend money on an Athlon 3400+?

Goddamn, you must have money up the yin-yang.

Heeter said:
Sorry, Sazar

I had a brain cramp there. For some strange reason I was thinking you meant AthlonXP3400+.

Heeter

You know, as far as I know, they are pushing the Athlon XP to 3400+, and maybe higher. The XP is supposedly going to be the "Duron" of the AMD line in the future.

XP has reached it's max of 3200+.
The way the CPU is built, it cannot be pushed farther. Same thing with the Intel P4C, 3200 is as far as it goes......

Heeter

Black-Syth said:
You just had a 3.0C, why spend money on an Athlon 3400+?

Goddamn, you must have money up the yin-yang.

actually no...

I got a good deal on my mobo/cpu plus I got some money from building my friends stuff so I invested in this...

I had parted off my other monitor and other components to purchase the 3.0c

if I had money out the ying yang I woulda got the FX :)

Yes ... the Athlon 64 is known to overclock to 3400 Mhz and slightly more, depending on the board !
I will stick with 2800 + @ 2225.0 until we get to the next generation .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back