finally got the HP magic (:

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Well.. returning from the nordlands I found a neat surprise on my bed =)

From the outside it looks really cool.. glossy surfaces, round edges with sharp sides

There comes a lot of stuff with it... remote, a little notebook, a cleaning cloth. Plus the contest extras, like corel video and the king fu panda dvd :D
It also has an empty bay in case you wanna remove the cd drive (so its lighter when you travel, or in case you wanna add another HD)
Also, the cd drive supports lightscribe technology. Haven't tried it yet, but seems cool.

Comes with vista home premium x64 edition (which makes sense since it has 4gb of ram).
The rest of the hardware is a 2ghz core 2 duo, p45 mobile chipset with the usual stuff (wifi, hd audio, etc.), a dvd burner and a 320gb hard disk.
It's cool that it has vga and hdmi, tho it only has 2 usb plugs, which doesn't seem so great.

She shines when she's on ;)

I've installed the windows 7 beta. So far it works great, except i can't install the windows live suite (im sure its not the laptop's fault tho).
The system rating is 4.1, thanks to the onboard graphics. Everything else is around 5.1.
Pretty impressive for a laptop

When my dad opened it, he couldn't believe it. It sure is one hell of a machine.
To HP, Buzz corps, EP and everyone at OSNN... you all rock more than its healthy! =)
thanks, gracias, takk (or tack or tak) and kiitos =D

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Congrats epk!

Use it well :)

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
thanks guys

yeah, its gonna be really great for school and when i (or.. if i) travel :)

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Good to hear you received it safe and sound. Thats a really nice looking laptop by HP.
Well done epk :)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Congrats dude. I hope you enjoy it ....

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
Congrats EPK! My sister is deciding on her laptop and we are definitely going with an HP DV3 or HP DV4 depending on whichever one we get a good deal on.

When my dad opened it, he couldn't believe it. It sure is one hell of a machine.
That's the same way my dad felt when he saw it too! :D

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
thanks you all too

oh, im sure both will be a great choice gigabot

hehe :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021