finally, a funny email joke

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
got this today;

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the female whale, "Let's both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it, and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon, however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore.

The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him so he asked her what was wrong.

"Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

Lol, never heard that one before and very funny! :p

Ha!
That was a good one, top of line funnyness...
Don't think i'll be repeating that one to many people though...
-Jack

:laugh:

At first, I thought it was, well a definite twist on Captain Ahab :D But then got down to the punch line...

Then you should see the number of AO-Hell users who haven't quite learned how to turn the caps lock key off yet :D

Oh, I still think it's funny (speaking of them), when someone called up AO-Hell to inquire about the cybersex package for AO-Hell, which a "buddy told him was included in the expansion", after they asked if it would run on Windows 2.0 and stuff... :laugh: bwahahahahahaha

http://www.collegesucks.org/pranks/aol-cybersex.mp3

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back