Final Fantasy X-2

Yharn

meh.
Well what do you all think. I really didn't like the game until i got about 10hrs into it. Now I'm about 20hrs into it and in the last chapter. I wish square wouldn't have focused so much on the dresshperes and focused more on equipment. My characters are all upper 30 lvls and still barely have 2k hp depending on what I use them as.

So far I'd say its a decent game that isn't near long enough, which makes me wish i would have waited on the price to drop before I bought it.

Still finishing FFX, and will probably get FFX-2 when it hits the $19.99 "Greatest Hits" (I have too many other games to finish first!) My one major criticism of FFX, though, was that it was way too slow in starting. I spent the first 10 hours watching endless cinematics and walking five steps to the next cinematic.

I am looking forward to FFXII, though. :p

Melon

yeah I'm very interested in FFXII the screenshots I saw look awesome.

I had FF7 and FF8 for the PC but I never owned a playstation or playstation 2 so I never got to play any of the newer games :(

I hear d a rummour they were going to port 9, 10 and 10-2 tho, anything on that?

If Square were to port FF9, I reckon they would have done so by now... since it is quite an old title. But you never know... I guess. :p
Hope they do.

I was disappointed with FFX-2. It was inferior to FFX in every way (except maybe graphics).

But that being said, it's still a pretty decent game. The ending pissed me off, though. I won't say how, because I don't want to ruin it for people who haven't played it yet.

thanks for not spoiling it for us.

i'm guessing i'll have it finished by the end of the week. Oh and how long did it take you to finish and what lvls were you?

I don't really remember. I know I was above level 50. The final bosses were pretty easy at the levels I was at, though.

Maybe one of these days I'll finally play a Final Fantasy game.

Do you think that FFX or FFX2 will be released for the pc.
FF7-FF9 had its pc version...

i got it - ffx2 is a bit girly- keep getting Charlie's Angels vibes.

Stick with 11 for pc ^_^

yeah the game was definately directly more towards horny teen males.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back