Final Destination 3

friend seen it, his review was "if your seen the first one then you seen them all"
"wait for the dvd to rent and save your money..."

Guess the first two weren't very "final" if they are making a 3rd :p

They need to stop dragging this movie on as well :dead:

First one was good, second sucked and this new one has to be a joke.

I picked up up on Sunday from a chinese guy in the pub :p cost me £3.333333333333333etc

not watched it yet...

LordOfLA said:
I picked up up on Sunday from a chinese guy in the pub :p cost me £3.333333333333333etc

not watched it yet...

:pirate: :ninja:

I have watch It.

This time is better.
With clue wad going to happen next and how they will die.
Worth 9/10.
All died in horrible ways.:dead:
Yucks.

As a fan of Final Destination 1 and even more so Final Destination 2 i found Final Destination 3 to be even better!!

The story line isn't as good as the 1st movie but the deaths were brilliant :):dead:

LordOfLA said:

not watched it yet...
Did you get change back for that purchase? Wondering how he broke your £3.333333333333333

:p

was ok, the deaths are always interesting and gory :) (plot be damned)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back