Filmstrip view

V

Vikash

The option to show the contents of a folder of pictures in Filmstrip mode has disappeared recently on my PC, no idea what could have caused it.

Anyone experienced this before?

Also, where is the list of dial-up internet passwords stored on XP cos I want to delete it - I think it might be corrupt.

Thanks.

You can only access the 'Filmstrip' view in the 'My Pictures' folder.

The folder is a subfolder of my pics, and it DID give me the option a few weeks ago. I can't get Filmstrip anywhere.

Besides, Microsoft must be stupid to restrict you to having to use My Pictures. That's just ridiculous. SHOOT BILL GATES!

Originally posted by Ewen
You can only access the 'Filmstrip' view in the 'My Pictures' folder.

Incorrect statement. You can use the 'filestrip' view in any folder containing pictures (GIF, JPG, BMP, etc.) and customized as a picture folder.

Simply right click on the folder (in explorer), click the customize tab, and pick 'photo album.'

Thanks Madmatt!

I thought that the My Pictures restriction was beyond the realms of stupidity even for Moneybags Bill :)

I didn't have my folders set to Photo Album mode, that was my problem.

Thank you MadMatt... I learned something from that post too. I never knew that.

What I don't understand is why Vikash keeps insulting Bill Gates... that's flaming and it's quite uneccessary.

Originally posted by Ewen
Thank you MadMatt... I learned something from that post too. I never knew that.

What I don't understand is why Vikash keeps insulting Bill Gates... that's flaming and it's quite uneccessary.

Aah, the great Aussie saying...

"Stone the flamin' Poms!"

Sorry Vikash it's "Stone the bloody crows". What we do to Poms doesn't bear repeating! [lol]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back