• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Filmstrip view

V

Vikash

The option to show the contents of a folder of pictures in Filmstrip mode has disappeared recently on my PC, no idea what could have caused it.

Anyone experienced this before?

Also, where is the list of dial-up internet passwords stored on XP cos I want to delete it - I think it might be corrupt.

Thanks.

V

Vikash

The folder is a subfolder of my pics, and it DID give me the option a few weeks ago. I can't get Filmstrip anywhere.

Besides, Microsoft must be stupid to restrict you to having to use My Pictures. That's just ridiculous. SHOOT BILL GATES!

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Originally posted by Ewen
You can only access the 'Filmstrip' view in the 'My Pictures' folder.
Incorrect statement. You can use the 'filestrip' view in any folder containing pictures (GIF, JPG, BMP, etc.) and customized as a picture folder.

Simply right click on the folder (in explorer), click the customize tab, and pick 'photo album.'

V

Vikash

Thanks Madmatt!

I thought that the My Pictures restriction was beyond the realms of stupidity even for Moneybags Bill :)

I didn't have my folders set to Photo Album mode, that was my problem.

E

Ewen

Thank you MadMatt... I learned something from that post too. I never knew that.

What I don't understand is why Vikash keeps insulting Bill Gates... that's flaming and it's quite uneccessary.

V

Vikash

Originally posted by Ewen
Thank you MadMatt... I learned something from that post too. I never knew that.

What I don't understand is why Vikash keeps insulting Bill Gates... that's flaming and it's quite uneccessary.
Aah, the great Aussie saying...

"Stone the flamin' Poms!"

E

Ewen

Sorry Vikash it's "Stone the bloody crows". What we do to Poms doesn't bear repeating! [lol]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies