Film Quote

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
"Quite an experience to live in fear isn't it? Thats what it is to be a slave."

"I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Hmmmm. Attack ships on fire off the
shouler of Orion. I watched C beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Goodnight all.

I'm thinking I might take that new girl from logistics, things go well I might be show'n her my O FACE,:eek: :eek: :eek: , you know what I'm talk'n about, :eek: !!!!

Dude, you're in a forum for GEEKS. Don't you think you could come up with something a little tougher than that? I think all of us have seen Office Space already, and even if we haven't, we've seen that clip in trailers =) at least [e]-punk's came from a director's cut.
/L.A

"good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun" - Army of darkness, and from the game Blood

Easy one:

We were raised by television to believe that someday we'll all be
millionaires and movie stars and rock stars -- but we won't. And we're learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed-off.

How about:

"Ah, she's good, isn't she?"

&

"Stanley, I ain't here to suck your dick."

:D :D

You ain't got mine yet but youurs is Swordfish, great film even if it does contain *a little* bollox ;)

Hehe. Yeah. I am stumped by yours.

I love Swordfish.

*claps hand above head* ;)

Try this one:

No pleasure, no rapture, no sin greater than central air.

I guess...Wayne...you just gotta hold that ol' shotgun in your hand and it all 'comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life. Shit, I'm a

Complete the phrase ;)

St0n3H3ng3, nice one... but u got it wrong... 1 word missing:

No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater...than central air.

bit new so too easy... Lord of the Rings :)

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back