Filezilla + Secure listing/Transfer = nope!!

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Anyone that has managed to connect and get a directory listing on a ftp server using tls and secure listing/transfer.

If i try connecting from my mac to the pc i can get it to list the main directory, but after that i just get an error and it wont list.

If i turn off the need for secure listing and transfer it works

not sure ioFTPD does that and im not in the mood for finding and setting up another ftpd just for 1 client, i have mailed the maintainer of ioFTPD and asked him if he can look into it

I believe mac's can work with windows file shares too. Or you could install NFS on windows and have it export NFS mount points via services for unix.

i have them connected on the network, there are a few servers i need to use ssl on and i was getting errors on them too so i thought i would test mine.

I got the same error, so i thought well why not ask if they can fix ioFTPD , mainly as a friend i know is moving into his own place and getting inet soon and he has a mac and uses filezilla and will prob not be able to connect to me, unless i change server.

FIX!!!!!

This is ioninja's fault.
"set ioNJ(show_execute_time) 0" will solve this problem.

The issue was with a sfv script that is used, changing the above solves the issue

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back