fileplanet users look

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
if you are suscribed to fileplanet may i borrow your username??? just email or pm me. thanks. the website wont' let me sign up!

you could still the person you getting it from's accout

what will i get in retunr for that id/pass?

Mafia that's one question that probably shouldn't be asked:eek: You never know what the answer maybe;)

sorry, my account info is also used for gamespy arcade ;)

lol marge, i kind of like to keep my option open and see what i can get out of it. what do you use that file planet account for btw? i've never actually used it and not sure why i even have it.

mafia :) plz i just neeeed it to download the sims online play test...its like 1000mb and i really want it.

cool nick . :). can ya maybe give us the credit card info just in case so we make our own accounts?

Posted by Nick M
Information

Email: lonebullet@yahoo.com
Pasword: poopoo

enjoy everyone!

lol that i think is different from what is required. what they actually want is account that u pay for. to sign up you need to give them credit card and stuff. you pay to dl demos and stuff....

Not giving mine out and no amount of whining via ICQ will change my mind!

Ah that sucks Mafia; I didn't know. pay to download demos? thats dumb..

of course that sux. the demo is intended to be free. and EP how about whining in email? or something else?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back